Wednesday 4 June 2014



Once upon a time, I used to get a crazy amount of shit done.  
Like when I took my kids camping that time.

The picture above is from the time I took my 5-6month old son and 4 year old daughter camping for a night all by myself because I wanted to go camping and Jon was working.  Rohk was not sleeping at this point in time and I was a total nutter to have gone camping alone.  (He was up at least 5-6 times a night)   However.  It gave me a great sense of empowerment that I could do what I put my mind to do.  
So maybe I was NOT that crazy in the end...

Now I feel like I am lucky to get the dishes from yesterday washed before noon of today.

These day's I need to get a lot done and I want to be overwhelmed and go into hiding mode.

But I don't need to.  I can do what I need to and do it well.
Like before, when I used to get a crazy amount of shit done in a day.

So.  Today I will pack a picnic lunch for me and the kids, take our bikes, go to the city court office and pay a little bit towards 2 ticket's from last summer (thank you very much ex-employees of Jon's for the $600 worth of tickets), find a park for play time and lunch, have Naveed do some reading at the park (maybe??  I will see how that idea goes over in reality), get home take pictures of stuff and start selling it on VarageSale (The start of this month is amazingly tight financially so that means it's time to sell stuff!) and get some supper started. (Pasta and sauce from a jar, thank you very much.)

And.  Rohk is on day number 2 of potty training.  Fun pee times.

Well.  That is my planned day.  I will see how it actually goes.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!


 (Memories from my first campfire with Naveed)

No comments:

Post a Comment