Friday 6 March 2015




I have these friendship that have been forged in fire.

We have been through years of trials, crisis and hardship.

Our lives were in turmoil and our friendships emerged from the flames, stronger and formed into something all together different then when we first entered the fire.

And these women are good.  

They embody friendship to me and my life would be less if they were to ever go away.

I find myself in a strange season of life these days.  So much of who I was before the bankruptcy has been stripped away and I have been floundering a bit with my identity.

It is easy to remember who I once was, but who am I now?

And this is where these women are oh so important.  Because they reflect back who I am and are walking with me to the new person I am becoming.



They     know     me.

They     see     who     I     am     becoming.



And they do not want me to be someone I am not.
They trust God is working in my life and heart and I am in his hands.


I  am thankful.      



No comments:

Post a Comment