Monday 3 October 2016

This morning we all walked Nav to school.
All being me, Rohk and Nav.



A mushroom village.


Rohk took his breakfast smoothie with him for the ride.


We stopped at a little city garden on our way home.
These were so pretty.



Our sandbox is almost equal parts sand to leaves this time of year.







I really care about my "flower" box.  Can you tell?


Last night we had a fire and threw some copper in it.
The fire was a very cool orange and green.


I have started to receive April Cornell catalogues, by request.
The majority of what they sell is really ugly.
But this gem!!   I would love to own this.



I hope your collective weeks are full of beauty, manageable stress, children that don't fight to much, suppers that are easy & tasty and most of all, that you know how much you are loved.
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment