Wednesday 1 June 2016


This past weekend was one of my Foodie Club member's birthday as well as our annual wind-up party and we headed to Tracy's cabin.

We had a wonderful wonderful time.

One thing I took away from this weekend is I am very aware of how active my Foodie Girls are.  

Like, I am a sloth and they are gazelles.

It was good for me!
We did a yoga stretch video, dancing, walking and while two brave ones went out in the kayak's (I might attempt it next time) I was lucky because I got to go in a paddle boat with Tracy!

No joke.  Paddle boats are my new favourite thing.
You can visit so easily and still go out on the lake.
Perfection.




Sunday morning I came out of my room to be greeted by the girls all in their bathing suits.  
I assumed they were hopping in the hot tub.

Nope.

They were hopping in the lake.

They knew better than to ask me to join them because there is no way on God's green earth I am jumping into a freezing cold lake.


While the lovelies hopped in the hot-tub to warm up and I went upstairs to ponder and have some coffee.
And take this amazing series of selfies.






In case you have not clued in yet, I am not super outdoors-y.



And *poof* it's Wednesday already and regular life calls my name.  All the cutlery and plates and bowls and cups are dirty.
Time to get dish washing.

Happy Wednesday All!

1 comment:

  1. that selfie montage...result of a lot of strong morning coffee? that group lake photo, makes me think i'm partially exposed, darn beach towel that blends so seamlessly in to my yellow bathing suit top! i promise people there is no wardrobe malfunction occurring.
    i giggled so hard at the selfie montage and the fact you think you are a sloth next to us.
    cannot believe that great new hobbies were acquired by you & Erin, now you will both be on the water girls.

    ReplyDelete