Friday 24 June 2016


I love giving my kids my camera and then seeing the pictures they take.  Nav took the one above and the next two.




These ones are Rohk's.




We went for a little bike ride down Main St. while preparations were being made Steinbach's annual summer event.
Summer In The City.
We had some treats while we watched.




On Saturday the four of us got our ride bracelets and went on as many rides as possible.
Sort of.

Nav and Jon did.
Rohk and me could probably get tickets next time.

My camera was next to the water bottles and the first pictures on the Ferris wheel were foggy.  





The weekend before we were at White Lake with Jon's parents.







I feel that it's good to try things, 
say you did them and then next time, 
do it differently.


Also, we have a mouse problem.
So for we have trapped 2, at least one more to go,
My house has been a version of the above picture for almost a week now.  A wonderful friend just dropped off a different solution to this problem.  I really hope it works!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment