Saturday 5 January 2019

Jon has noticed that I find ANY joke about periods HILARIOUS!

And he is 100% right.

Did you see this one??



SO FUNNY!!!
I'm dying.





Almost 3 years ago I had an endometrial ablation.
The best thing that has ever happened to my uterus.

For a year and half I had no PMS, no bleeding, nothing.
It was awesome.

And then I started getting pms symptoms that I did not enjoy. They came on slowly but they were increasing.  Early in 2018 I did some research and decided that taking a daily dose of evening primrose was the way to go. 

Evening primrose is a wonderful thing!
So WHY I stopped taking it in December is confusing to myself.




Yeah.
This week, I just could not get a handle on my emotions.
Every emotion I felt was magnified by 100 and 
they refused to be managed.

No matter what was going on, it felt like a huge deal.

I was not the best version of myself this week.

Then Aunt Flow appeared and EVERYTHING MADE SENSE!!

It has been a very very long time since I was un-hinged by PMS.




Two pills of evening primrose were swallowed this morning, 

apologies were made to my husband 

and if this week I seemed unreasonable to you, 

I am very sorry.  

From the bottom of my uterus, so sorry.








  


No comments:

Post a Comment