Tuesday 19 April 2016


I loved today.

Something about the sun shining and being able to ride my bike for hours with my kiddo on his brings joy to my soul.

The Liturgist's podcast was on for a good hour today and I liked their approach to prophesy. They gave no absolutes at the end, something I appreciate and am ok with.  What I took away from it was that God does communicate with us and seeking His will is good. 
If you care to, take a listen to The Voice of God.  
And tell me if you listened to it and 
what you took away after!


For my beverage at supper tonight I had this beer and I rather loved it.  Black Pearl coffee (a Winnipeg coffee roaster)plus beer!
Delicious.

A thought that ran through my head today was
"I like who I am."

Last year April I could not have said that.
Check out my April 1, 2015 post 
for my state of mind this time last year.
That was a dark place.




2016 is proving to be a year of healing and hope and renewal and all things worthy of praise.

Today I felt like myself.
And I really love her.

I just finished reading
Nobody's Cuter Than You by Melanie Shankle
and it was a lovely read.

It's all about her relationship with her best friend.

By the way, I don't believe in one best friend.
I have many.
No one person can handle ALL of me and I can't handle 
ALL of one of my friends.  
Let's spread the opinionated passion of these women around!  
I cannot be Jon's everything, how in the world am I 
supposed to be one woman's best friend?

Moving on.



The end.
Of a very random post.

3 comments:

  1. I ❤️ your little blog site. There are so many great pictures and little poignant thoughts for me brain to chew. The last site when you spoke of how you and your sister are opposites. She often remembering events from one point of view and you from another! Loved that contrast and your insight to recognize it...
    This time I'm drawn to the "best friend" theory, I wholeheartedly agree!! One person cannot handle one whole person, I love the group of people that I have in my inner circle - whom I consider all best friends!!
    You are so insightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Heather. You are the best. Thank you so much for this! BIGGEST HUG

      Delete
  2. totally stole the IT IS WELL for my screen saver at work

    ReplyDelete