Wednesday 27 April 2016


Listening : Rohk is watching Sponge Bob Square pants and I get the great delight of hearing all of it.  

Dreaming :  I want to paint every room in my house.  More realistic, I want to paint all my baseboards.   I paint those every few years.  The walls, not so much.  I asked my mom to come and help me paint my mud-room and she said yes!  Wahoo!  Now to pick a date.

Pondering : Every time I pursue the idea of working for money outside of our home (Thank you Liberal's for cutting my monthly income in half. Grr.) I get huge red flags in my heart and soul and mind that it's not time.  And so I pause.  Again.   Until the next time fear strikes my heart.   And I am brought to my knees in prayer for this again.

Hoping : Last summer I really wanted to get to the beach at least once with my friends and it never happened!!  This year, I am hoping it does.  My fingers are crossed!

Accepting : All friendships shift and change over time, for good or for bad.  This is inevitable. 

Loving : Brooklyn 99, season 3, on Netflix.  Hullo stupid!!



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment