Saturday 12 March 2016


I filled the air in my bike tires yesterday.
I am itching to go for a ride today.

My bike is probably my favourite possession.

It is old and makes some funny sounds, the brake does not work properly (it sort of slow me down but I have to put my feet down to come to a full stop), there are no gears to be switched and the tube has to be special ordered when a tire goes flat.

BUT! It is the best colour blue, I love the chrome splash guards, my seat is super comfy and my red wire basket is so handy. 
It's a happy vintage bike and I love it.


I think we can squeak one more summer out of Nav's bike.



Rohk is far more interested in riding through puddles than actually going for a bike ride.    As it should be in puddle season!


I have SO MANY pictures of this boy smiling!!  Nav was never as much of a picture smiler so this is new to me.

We went to the Children's Museum with friends from our old homeschool group this week.  It was so lovely to catch up with lovely ladies I have not seen in months.

Rohk lived at the water table and Nav wandered around a little bit lost most of the time.




Last night we went to a Piston's hockey game and such a fun time!
We arrived early so we could watch the warm-up and then stayed for the first period.  

In the standing section. 

The opposing teams standing section to be more specific.  

We did not realize that when we stood there but found it very amusing when we noticed.

The goalie had weird died blonde hair and Jon cracked a joke about Malfoy being the goalie.
He's funny.



As I sit here documenting our week, Naveed is on the iPad, Jon is on his iPhone and Rohk is on the laptop playing school games.
The kids are eating cookies for breakfast with my blessing, Jon is making himself a cucumber sandwich and I am nearly done my second cup of coffee.

Saturday mornings are meant for leisure and silly breakfasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment