Monday 28 March 2016


What happened was I made this great Easter feast for my 
little family 
(turkey, stuffing, roasted veggies, chickpea salad, bacon-onion-apple thing, biscuits from scratch & gravy)
And then Rohk was naughty and our lovely meal started with a 5 year old crying about not eating turkey.
So that was un-fortunate.


We all regrouped and carried on and it ended up being a 
lovely dinner together.

It was really important to make this meal for my family.
Usually I don't try with them because 
a)I can't eat with them because they are eating at  a different 
time than me.
b) I can't eat what they are eating and by the time I am finished making what I am eating they are done.
c) They complain so loudly about what I make that it's not worth the effort to make them anything good

But I feel that it is time to change how we do meals in our home.
For a few years I have been getting accustomed to eating a new way and now, I have it down.  
Now I notice that I miss eating with people.
I eat alone so often.

But I want to change that.
This meal is the start of me approaching meals differently.

After supper we went for a walk.
It was a good day.







No comments:

Post a Comment