Thursday 3 March 2016


Some of my random thoughts on this sunny Thursday morning.


I wonder if a life lived with open arms and an open heart means a death that is done with beauty and grace in old age.

Rohk thinks it is very funny to put on all his clothes backwards.  So I encourage him to keep on doing it!  He's dressing himself! 
What difference does it make if the picture on the front of his shirt is on his back or if the bottom of his socks are on the top of his foot?  Absolutely none.

Green is my favourite colour.  Happy kelly greens and lime greens and apple greens.

The smell of clementines being peeled is far superior to a naval orange or mandarin orange being peeled.

I was asked to journal about what my hearts desires are and I find this a difficult task.  So I asked a friend what her's were and I was struck with the beauty of hers.  
I think I was complicating matters.  
Maybe my heart's desires are un-fancy but that 
does not minimize them.  
They are still worthy even if they are not grandiose.


Have a lovely Thursday all











No comments:

Post a Comment