Thursday 27 February 2014



Cathartic.  
Google (the infallible tool that it is *cough*) told me the proper definition is "providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions."  And a synonym for cathartic is, Rachelle.

Open expression of strong emotions is pretty much how I operate every day.

If you have ever met me, I imagine, this is one of the first things you learned about me.

So.  I have no idea how to write about today, in this space, because it's not just my story.  And my sweet husband does not live his life like I do and I respect him so much.

I can say that today was complex.

And with all my heart, I wish we did not have to sign those bankruptcy papers.

With all my joy, I am so thankful that we get to keep our home.

The most subtle things have brought me to tears (Just breathe in.  And out.)  and the things that I think should have made me a puddle, only produced stoicism. (Signing the papers)


This song resonates with me today.

  






No comments:

Post a Comment