Wednesday 26 February 2014


This picture is of my new new curtains that I made for my dining room.  I really like them.  But they are not finished.  I still need to hem them.  I love starting projects but often leave them unfinished.  I'm sure I could find a personality test that would explain this.  

This is an unfinished embroidered poem.



There are many started projects around my home.  Eventually I will finish them.

I started this over 10 years ago.  It is a collage.  Still not finished.  (My friend Heather did an amazing painting of a cow. ;)




Next up, my mud room still needs a real coat of paint.  




These bibs are a baby gift for a friend so I will need to finish them.  It's already been 2 months.  That sweet baby boy will be 1 by the time he gets them at my current rate of completing projects.



One thing I am very good at finishing is tv series!  Thanks to Netflix I have completed Star Trek Next Generation, Numbers, The I.T.Crowd, Robin Hood, Dr. Who (the revival series) and now Chuck.  
Thank you for the applause.

I am also very good at finishing my breakfast and chocolate bars.





No comments:

Post a Comment