Saturday 22 February 2014

Today I will share with you all, some of my favourite artist's.  Starting with my cousin.

Gabrielle Funk.


Isn't this dear the best?!  It speaks to my soul and I own a print.  I cannot not tell you how much I love it.  (Jon gave it to me for my birthday and totally surprised me.)  Gabrielle is an amazingly talented woman.



Ellie Tornblom


I have been friends with Ellie since grade 11.  She is one of my soul sisters.  I love that woman.  Her Element series is my absolute favourite and one day, I will own one.  I find them so intriguing.  I just keep staring at this element...




Now.  I own this print.  I think it is the bomb.  
Many people think it looks like Marilyn Manson.  
I don't care.  It's great.


Peggy Wolf is the artist and you can buy her prints and originals on Etsy.  


This is another of her's that I would like to own.





Get a load of this!


Striking.  Piercing. Breathtaking.  Amazing. 
Michael Shapcott has an amazing talent.




And last, but not least, Gustav Klimt.  He will always be one of my favourite artists.  
And below, is the one I love the most.


I red headed woman, beautiful shape and a goldfish.  Quirky, interesting and lovely.  
Be still my heart.


  







No comments:

Post a Comment