Thursday 20 February 2014

Hello.  Good morning.  

I'm kind of in a hurry this morning so it makes total sense that I am doing a blog entry right now. Current pictures are not co-operating with me so I will post some more random's for you all.


One day, when I have disposable income, I am going to get this lady tattooed on my body.  I think she is great.  I will probably have some of what she is holding changed.  Because I'm not really a traveller.  It would make more sense for her to be holding a whisk and a bag of coffee.


I used to do an art bulletin board at church and I always wanted to use this picture.  I never did because I think I stole it from the internet and I just didn't feel right putting stolen art work up in church.  I think I got it from Society 6 if you are interested.  There.  Now that means I didn't steal it.  I guess I better start getting better at saving links if I'm going to be posting here.  Better used twice in one sentence is totally acceptable.  In case you were wondering.  


Let's meet for lunch here.   



Until next time!  Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment