Tuesday 18 February 2014



I love this room.  The un-matching chairs, robins blue cupboards, the natural light. I would probably put a carpet more colour and pattern underneath.

So.  That's one random thought to start this blog.

Today we are hoping to go and sign the papers that officially put us in bankruptcy.  I had no idea how complicated bankruptcy is.  In passing, people will mention they know someone who went bankrupt but no one ever mentions the mountain of paperwork you need to do in order to file.

Also, if you wanted to know, you need a Trustee in Bankruptcy to file, not a lawyer.  I called 6 lawyers before one of them was kind enough to give me more information than "No. I don't do bankruptcies."



This picture is from Thanksgiving.  

I am wearing my favourite boots.  Just thought I would share that...

I was contemplating having a point to this blog but I decided I didn't want to.  It will just be my life.   And more often than not, there is no real direction in my life.  What matters most to me is doing this life well.  Currently that means enjoying time with my husband in spite of difficult circumstances, protecting my children's innocence during these strange days and remembering that I am more than this moment in time.

  I am Rachelle.  
I am a phoenix.




No comments:

Post a Comment