Wednesday 19 February 2014




I have no idea if this link is going to work.   Crossing my fingers for you all!  This song gets played at home almost everyday.  It's fun.  

I keep trying to get pictures off my phone but that's not working.  So, you all get some old pictures today. 



Miss Naveed as an itty bitty.


Mr Rohker baby


So signing our bankruptcy papers yesterday did not happen but maybe today??  I sure hope so.  My mom came out to Steinbach yesterday and that was a lovely distraction.  We went to a local thrift store and she let my kids buy whatever they wanted.  Blech.  6 year old little girls pick the most hideous treasures.  Stained stuffed rabbits, granny clip on earings, dusty candle holders with shells hot glue gunned on.  Naveed was in heaven.  Rohk picked a grab bag of mostly McDonald's toys.  He's easy to please.

I hope your day is filled with small joys that add up to a lovely day. 

 (Now I need to go and get Rohk out of the bathroom.  He loves filling up containers with water and pouring it into other containers.  It's a problem of a silly kind.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment