Monday 29 February 2016


My Rohk is 5!!

Not 55 as the cake below would suggest.
He really wanted both 5's on his cake and I could not say no to such a cute request.



He wanted a layered chocolate and vanilla cake with chocolate icing on the sides and vanilla icing on the top.

He is so easy to please.

Sometimes I wish he would ask for more extravagant things because he makes it so easy for me and I would happily do more!



I wanted to have LOTS of sparklers on his cake to 
make it super special!

Yeah.

I put 20 sparklers on his cake.

Really close together so they would all sparkle at the same time.

Good in theory.

It was a fire ball on his cake.

Ooops.



He is such a ham.
He pretty much refused to be still for any pictures.
Goof.


Look at my bubs.   He was maybe a week old here.  Possibly 2 weeks.


This one makes me smile.



My boy is 5.
He is passionate and full of life.
He is fire and ice.
I never wonder how he is feeling or what he is thinking.
He feels deeply.
Poop and butt jokes are his absolute favourite.
His laughter makes my heart bubble with joy.
His hugs are the best.
I love him.



No comments:

Post a Comment