Thursday 4 February 2016


Hello!   It's been awhile. 
  
I hope this little post finds you happily enjoying a 
cup of coffee or tea while you read. 

Yes, I am totally projecting what I do when I read blogs onto you.  
You're welcome.



I disappeared for a while.  My apologies to my faithful readers.  
I tried writing about my life over the last year and it just came off really bitter and snippy and a bit of a pity party.  

So I did'nt post anything.

A most insightful and kind lady really gave me some clarity this week.

She told me I had burned out.

So I Googled around a bit and the all knowing internet was very consistent with how burn-out is defined.


And my life all of a sudden makes sense to me.   
Bless you dear lady.

In my quiet times with God, as of late, I have been sorrowful because I feel like a diminished version of myself.  
And this makes me so sad. 

So I imagine myself climbing into Jesus's lap, 
and I just have a good cry there.



I am a constant thinker.   
I am a chronic ponderer, if that is a thing.

As I was leaving Superstore this morning I was 
thinking about what burn-out is.
A burned-out light bulb came to mind.

And then I had the most hopeful and beautiful image.  Of my precious Jesus gently blowing life back into the burned-out bulb of my life.

  I will cleave to that image today.









No comments:

Post a Comment