Tuesday 23 February 2016



Oh summer.  I am so ready for you.  

I spend more time than usual going through my pictures these days.
I have soo many and now I get to post them here!

It's amazing how quickly the images take me back to that 
moment in time.  Or, I don't remember anything about the image I am looking at.

I suppose that means I don't have an emotion 
associated with the picture.




This picture means nothing to me.  It's a biscuit but why in the world did I care enough to take a picture of it?



This picture says so much to me.   I love my friend.




And this one?  Well.  It's complicated.
I actually want to delete all my church pictures but I think that is un-wise.  One day I will look at them with different eyes and they will mean different things to me.  Or not.  Currently, they elicit a complicated sorrow.





Some of my happiest pictures are when this dear lady comes to visit and what she doing with my sweetest daughter.




I take selfies.   
Usually it's so that I have a record that I existed in my own life.


And on that thought, I leave you all.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment