Wednesday 17 February 2016




Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the last few days.








Chickpea curry with eggs




Nav and me made Jon a chocolate pavlova for his birthday.














I look so serious!   I'm still trying to figure out my camera.














Still trying to figure out settings....










Watch out chicken.   That duck is going to get you!






Loving my pants and socks combo







Last night Nav went through my Mennonite Treasuries Cook Book and found a recipe for fritters that she really wanted to make.  So we did after school today.   They were a big hit around here.


The last few days have been tough to start for the sole reason that the only coffee we have is Maxwells House blend.
I'm trying to save money folks.  Have you noticed how much food prices have gone up!?

Any way.  Maxwell's coffee is killing my morning start.

So I caved and went and bought the good stuff.

Kicking Horse, Grizzly Claw.

Now life can resume again.



1 comment:

  1. I had no choice but to click on your blog as soon as I saw the cereal box on Rok's head, lmao! Your pictures never disappoint :) Rok's robotic frosted flakes is my fav, but your stealthy duck comes in as a close second! Naveed is adorable, choosing to make fritters, love her ambition!

    ReplyDelete