Friday 11 April 2014

Good Morning Everyone!

Last night I watched The Interns with Vince Vaughn (spelling??) and Owen Wilson.  That was the kind of mood I was in.  It was not a great movie.  I would never recommend it.  However, the only way I know how to actually relax is with complete stupidity on the screen.  I don't know why but I own this part of me with great pride and shame!  Ha!

The Interens was more stupid than my norm.

Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy.  That's my kind of stupid.
The History of Future Folk.  Yes.
Apple Dumpling Gang.  Yes.
Star Trek.  Yes.
The IT Crowd.  Yes.
Raising Hope.  Yes.

I recommend all of the above list.

So I made a curried meal for my mom yesterday and completely forgot to take pictures of the process.  
So I took some after shots of my messy kitchen.





It was very tasty.  I could have made it more spicy but I am always gun shy with spice.  My mom's version is way better.  My chapati were super yummy!  And the dahl recipe was a winner.

Here are my kids playing with water, paint and wipes.



Ok.  That's it for what is currently on my brain!
Have a great weekend all
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Remains of the day... That is what I would have called this post. LOL

    ReplyDelete