Thursday 17 April 2014

My friend sent me a link to this video and I rather enjoyed it. So I thought I would share it with all!



That video got me thinking of this video because it also makes me smile



And then I thought of this video!


Which led me to this gem!!  



If you watched all those videos, you just had a great time.  You're welcome.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday planned... because planning makes me happy.  So if planning makes you un-happy, I hope your day is filled with no plans!  Now that we have sorted that all out,  my day has been set aside for a friend that is moving today.  I am so very excited to see her new home!

Today will be dedicated to making food that is easy to eat and save for later.  Also kid friendly.  I am hoping my friend get's hungry and needs food because I am good at supplying food.

Easter is this weekend and we have some surprise company coming this weekend, so a special trip to the grocery store was needed.  Naveed has requested hot dogs for supper one night so I have happily obliged her.  Now that is an easy meal to plan for.

I can be a good host when the plans are on my terms or if there is a good relationship in place to compensate for the lack of planning.  When neither of those options are available to me I can get anxious and/or belligerent, depending on the situation.  
How to be a gracious host in such circumstances sometimes alludes me.

Now, time to put on some good tunes and focus on the chores at hand.
Happy Thursday Everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment