Tuesday 1 April 2014

This is my friend Erin.


We have been friends for around 8 years, give or take a few months.
There are many things we have been through together and one of them is our ever changing hair styles and colours.  In fact, my very first introduction to Erin was because of our mutual "crazy hair"  

Jon and me had just moved to Steinbach and were trying out churches.  We were at Stoneybrook Fellowship one morning and a little spit-fire of a blond woman comes up to me after the service and says,

"You have to meet my daughter in law!  She has crazy hair just like you!"
(or something to that affect)

So, we went back the next Sunday and I met Erin for the first time.
And 8 years later, she is one of my best friends, and we still have crazy hair.

Last Wednesday night, her and I had a date to dye her hair purple so that's what we did!

Below is a short photo essay of our night. 
I kind of love it.










I love the purple hair on my sweet friend.


4 comments:

  1. hahahaha that orange ribbon makes me laugh and laugh! so glad jon was good enough to take the pic of you holding the blow dryer on the plastic bag on my head! we are hilarious! thank-you SO MUCH for helping me and in the process gaining very purple hands that match my hair! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE dying hair. Any time. And the picture of you with the orange ribbon is my favourite. :)

      Delete
  2. ah the hair dying shirt. so what is the count, 2 foodies have been helped?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I guess 3 if I count myself. Ha! Now, I can't really see colouring Theressa's or Leah's hair... But maybe in the future!! :)

      Delete