Monday 14 April 2014

Good Morning!
I eat pumpkin muffins almost everyday.
They are tasty, easy to make and healthy.
When I started to change how I eat, a best friend told me that she ate the same things everyday for breakfast after she found out about her food restrictions.  
It was a routine that her body and mind responded well to when changing her lifestyle.
So I did what she did. 
There is something safe and secure about knowing what I am going to eat every morning that starts my day of eating off right.  Sometimes my muffins will have nuts in them or I use different yoghurt, but I like biting into one at the start of my day.  Maybe once I get more used to this way of eating I will deviate more, but for now, this is working for me.
Here is the recipe and some pictures of me making them.
Please note that I never make these with greek yoghurt like the recipe says.  I use plain 1%  or 2% yoghurt and I never use apple sauce because I don't want to.  I like oil better.  And I always use 2 eggs, I never separate the whites out.


I mix dry with wet ingredients









And then I eat my muffins with greek yoghurt, sugar free jam and frozen berries





I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with peace, spring walks outside and something good in your mug for afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment