Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hi All

Sorry there was no post yesterday.  I went away for the weekend with my Foodie Girls and forgot to post.

I will have to post pictures from my trip another time.

Today I need to figure out how to prioritize my time.

Taxes are due to the bankruptcy trustee and totalling all of Jon's work stuff is proving to be very time consuming.  I worked on it for 3 hours last night and I suspect I will do that same tonight.

I have 3 orders for fabric banners that I need to sew and I'm not sure where I am going 
to squeeze in sewing them.

School needs to get done

Friends need to be coffee'd up 

The dance of squeezing it all in without burning out begins!

Say a prayer and wish me luck everyone

Have a wonderful Tuesday! The weather in Steinbach is wonderful today.




No comments:

Post a Comment