Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hi!  How is your morning going so far?  Mine is going by very fast.  It's almost 10am!?  Usually I like to have these post's done by 9am at the latest.  I went back to bed for 30min this morning once I had the kids watching cartoons.  I felt like it.

Often times what I eat for supper is random stuff I throw in a pot that I hope will taste good.  This time it was very good and I would make a version of it again.

I started with my favourite pot, because that is a good place to begin anything, with something you love.
Onion and butter seemed to make sense.



A little green pepper

Some celery

That is pesto that I let cook there for minute before incorporating it into the veggies.

I put wilted spinach in everything

Some left over canned tomatoes

Ground beef from what my family was eating

I like a bit of heat these days

And last, some spaghetti squash

Sprinkled a bit of cheese on top and this was a really good supper!


No comments:

Post a Comment