Monday 28 April 2014

Hi All!
Sorry you did'nt get a post yesterday.  I totally forgot.

How was your Monday?  Mine was great.  My mom came out for the afternoon and early evening and my day flew by.  We had such a nice time!  Also!!  She added up all the GST for the year from the business receipts for me.  Phew.  What a gift!  I seriously have an amazing mom.  I love her.

A few weeks ago Jon bought Naveed some seeds and they planted them this weekend.  He did not check the germination time or what kind of sun the flowers need so I have no idea if they will survive the summer.  We have mostly shade on our yard and I have a feeling that they are plants in need of full sun.  Oh well!  Naveed was super excited to get the seeds and happy to plant them and really, that's what counts.

Here are some pictures!






The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment