Friday 7 March 2014

Did you know that Saturday is International Women's Day?  Well, if you didn't, now you do!  I only know this because it was printed on my calendar.  It got me thinking about feminism and egalitarianism and all things interesting to me.


 (This is my behind from once upon time when I used to belly dance.  I love belly dancing because it celebrates the female form.  But that is another post.)

Ok.  So most of this post will be links to things that I find really interesting.  Some articles I found last year, some today.   I have read so much about feminism and feminist theology and egalitarianism.  I really would not know where to begin to share my thoughts.  It would be a really really really really long post.

Instead, here are 5 links to thoughts that I do and do not agree with.  But all are thought provoking to me.


(This is well written and falls in line closely to my own thoughts.  The video's, not as sure about those.)

(Made me giggle.)

(Last year I had to come to terms again with what I believed about egalitarianism because I am a stay at home mom.  This article helped me out.)

(See above comment)

(Not super well written but informative.)


And... Just because.









No comments:

Post a Comment