Monday 17 March 2014

Here Are Some Lists



My Top 5 Beatle Songs
(Not in any order)

Oh Darling
Paperback Writer
Helter Skelter
You've Got To Hide Your Way
Got to Get Into My Life

image found here



5 Items On My Shopping List This Week

brown sugar
coffee
bread
tomato sauce
plain greek yogurt

image found here




5 Most Used  Dried Spices In My Home

Cumin
Cinnamon
Paprika
Coriander
Oregano

image found here



And at this point I got very distracted.
What I was going to put next were 5 pictures of my favourite hair styles.
But I got totally side tracked with pictures I was finding from years ago.

And so now, here are some pictures that I loved from last nights picture pa-rousing.









This is one of my favourite hair cuts.  So I found one of 5 pictures I was looking for.

I am so glad my dining room is not bright yellow anymore.


Ok.  The end.


2 comments:

  1. beautiful! LOVE that pic of you and your favourite haircut! helter skelter is my favourite beatles song, followed closely by you've got to hide your love away. naveed is so photogenic. i love disjointed thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought the words were Paper back rider... that doesn't even make sense!

    ReplyDelete