Saturday 8 March 2014

Yesterday, I made an attempt to take some pictures, every hour, on the hour, to share with you all. I made it from 8am to 3pm and then forgot to take more.  Also, I know why I have so many pictures of my kids at the table.  It's the only time they sit still.  

Through out the course of our day I reorganized my room (I was going to have a completed room picture but that never happened), posted clothes for sale on-line, got dressed before noon, taught Naveed some education stuff, ate, was entertained by Rohk, the kids watched some tv and played outside, we decorated Naveed's room and had some fun with friends.




8am



9am





10am





11am

 12pm



1pm



2pm


3pm


1 comment:

  1. You're days seem lovely, can't believe how long it's been since i've hung out with Nav on that couch. Plus, TAM ! You guys and your kid lets are my favourite set of friends back there !

    ReplyDelete