Friday 14 March 2014

I used to have cable TV.  

I love cable TV because of the reality shows.

I got it into my head that it would be a fun post to share with you all, the reality shows I have liked.  I took the time, found images and then immediately second guessed my decision to share this information.
  
But I had already spent the time compiling the list.

So, just for you faithful 60ish people, here is a list of my all time favourite reality TV shows.  

This is so embarrassing....   




 Did anyone else watch this show?  And the spin off when his girls move out?
I rather enjoyed it.


 So funny!!  I am so embarrassed!!


This was the best season.


 Oh yes.  I looked forward to this show every week.


They were so much fun to watch.  And she was very endearing.


Whitney.  I miss her.


Project Runway is great.


Jon and me used to watch this show.  Do you remember it?
When famous rockers were auditioning lead singers? 



Oh Catelynn.  You really loved your baby. I cried and cried. 



Best. Reality. Show. Ever.   
(I was going to put a whole bunch of F bombs in that sentence
but it was just to crass all typed out)



The Mother Fucking End.

BA HA HA!!
That totally makes me bust up laughing!!  
It's just so WRONG!!  

I love The Osbournes.




7 comments:

  1. HA! i LOVE that you dropped an f-bomb! :D
    also. the only show i've ever watched on here, is project runway. so great!
    that isn't to say i wouldn't enjoy those other shows... i just watch very little tv.
    as always, your blog mother-fucking ROCKS!
    lol
    erin out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gaud/sh.... I love Gene Simmons Family Jewels - why did it end when they finally got married????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now I am so curious about them being married! :)

      Delete
  3. A very brave post! :) This is not easy stuff to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I always am embarrassed for loving reality t.v....there were only two that I actually watched of those! Teen moms, and of course the Simple Life. lol.
    Christa

    ReplyDelete