Wednesday 12 March 2014

Remnant

a small remaining quantity of something



Lunch 


 Goodies for friends with planned visits and surprise ones


 Wheels


 Princess fantasies 


 Night snacks and a late supper


 Naveed and her friends were having babies


I'm not sure what game was being played with this thing


 Clean teeth for sleep


Meal planning, bill organizing and recipes



And these are some pictures I found on my phone that Naveed took.  I think they are great.




(I love this picture the most.  This toboggan was the first Christmas gift that Jon ever gave me.  I think we were just engaged.  He bought a plain wood toboggan and painted it with car paint.  It sat unused for years, but since our children were born, it has brought much laughter and delight.  I love this toboggan.)

And for those of you that have tried to leave comments and couldn't, I have corrected that.  You should be able to now.  Have great day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post ... and pics... heartwarming and reflective ... thank you for sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. I love your perspective. I think the toboggan was a great gift that first Christmas. I remember it well. What a blessing to see the aftermath! yo'momma

    ReplyDelete