Tuesday 25 March 2014

I love my one and only table.

I was going to type dining room table but that might imply that I had a kitchen table as well.

I only have one table.

Now that I have cleared that up for you, I can move on!

Life happens at our table.  It is where my family eats meals, crafts, colours, plays with play dough and does school work.  It is where I visit with friends and family, have my coffee, journal, visit with some more friends, cut out patterns for sewing projects, take pictures of stuff I am selling for VarageSale, fold laundry, get our taxes ready and countless other things.

I have taken many pictures where my table is central to telling the story about what is going on at that moment.

Here are some of my favourite table shots. I think they say so much about my life and the life my children have.

I love my one and only table.





















The End

4 comments:

  1. if i am correct, which i know i am that one photo has a glimpse of the infamous rhubarb chutney, which i almost single handily devoured! i am one lucky girl to have received a jar of my very own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have sooo many pictures of foodie group that i love. this picture is one of my favourites :) rhubarb chutney by tamara is the best. :)

      Delete
  2. and we know who that table has been gifted to in the will, right!

    ReplyDelete